Portrait Photography Pricing and Packages
I offer customizable portrait photography pricing options to best fit your needs. Again, to keep costs low for my clients, the packages are simple and can easily be modified.
(individual, family, engagement, bridal, baby, and small group portraits)Portrait sessions include:
- One hour session at location of your choice (no extra charge for location change as long as it does not exceed allotted time)
- Photoshop retouching
- Online, password protected photo gallery
- DVD of high resolution images (or high resolution digital zip file)
- Specialized print packages available upon request
- Additional hours will be billed at $150 per hour
- All session fees are due on or before the scheduled date
For parties or large events, please visit events page.
Portrait sessions allow you to choose your preferred destination for a one hour photo shoot. These sessions cover a broad spectrum and include everything from portraits of newborns, to small groups. Environmental portraiture is my favorite method of shooting because I find people are most comfortable in a familiar place, allowing their true personality to emerge. Environmental portraits are unique in that they allow the background and composition of the photograph to help tell your story.
- Choose a location where you often spend your time so you feel comfortable and in your element. For example, many of my clients choose locations such as coffee shops, parks, beaches, or even their own homes. Alternatively, a simple location with beautiful lighting is equally as great. This gives me the opportunity to get up close and personal and capture your true beauty.
- When deciding what to wear to your photo shoot be mindful of the purpose for the photographs. Ultimately, it’s up to you and the type of portrait you are looking to achieve. (And as always, feel free to ask me for advice on wardrobe decisions.) It is good to bring an outfit change to add variety to your portrait session. If the photo shoot will include two or more people, I recommend keeping it simple. Coordinating colors adds a nice touch to the photographs but it is not necessary to wear “matching” outfits. It is best to dress in something that you feel comfortable in. Portraits turn out much more natural when the subject feels confident and relaxed.
- If you are having portraits done to celebrate an important event, dress accordingly and feel free to bring props. For example, if you are celebrating your child’s first birthday, bring a cake or balloons to the session for the child to interact with.
After Your Session
I will work as quickly as possible to edit your photographs and get them to you in a timely manner. Please allow approximately 10 days for your portraits to be available to view. If prints are ordered, please allow 3-7 business days after approval for your photographs to ship. I will wrap your photographs in archival plastic and package them with sturdy cardboard to ensure that they remain undamaged.
To book a portrait session, please visit my contact page. A $50 retainer will be required to reserve your date. This can be paid by cash, cashiers check, money order, or by credit card on paypal. Feel free to email me with any questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!